anil

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Papa tells me a story- about my family tree


Last week my grandson Nikhil sent me this story....

"One day Papa started telling me a story about my family tree because Mama said that it was important for me to know where I came from. ( I thought I knew where I came from - but that is another story!) Oh there are so many stories to tell !).  And what is a family tree anyway?

First there was me



Then there was my papa- yes that handsome dude is my papa

 And then there is that hottie- my sweetie pie Mama

Then there is the wise old man of the family - white beard and all - my dada
That is my " all knowing grandma" - I call her Dadi sometimes when I can find the words!
One day papa told me that even dada had his own papa- yes that stern looking person is him. Imagine my papa has a dada too. But he is no longer around. But look at that little guy in front- papa says that that is my dada- can you believe it. I dont! Where is the white beard, I ask you?


This was my grandma - says Papa, he tell so many stories- my sweet dadi on that horse!

And that is my godmother who gives me everything I want- what a softie!

These are my grandparents from the other side- what other side,  I dont know but grandma is here with me and lets me do everything my mama does not want me to do. So she is all right!

Oh there are so many other people I get so confused. But I shall talk about them another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment